My '69 Charger specs:
Swapped motor car, was 318, now 383
engine - 383 bored 0.030", 3906 heads, Torker 2 manifold,
performance cam, Holley 3310-3 750CFM Carburetor
'69 Charger Parts Needed!
Here's what I need:
Exterior: (no rust or dents)
- Hood directional lights
- "I" shaped grille center piece
Interior: (no cracks in plastic)
- Dash pad (excellent vinyl)
- Upper door panels (white) - Front & Rear
- Bucket seat hinge covers (white)
- Unmolested 440 engine short block with crank, pistons & rods. I have a nice 383 with 906 heads, but I would like the extra horses from a 440....... Anyone near Raleigh have one they are selling?...